Dr. Kaisa Vanderkooi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kaisa Vanderkooi?

Very good!

Posted on April 10th, 2012

Cannot say enough good things about Dr Vanderkooi. I have seen her work first hand and hesitate to recommend her to anyone that has a skin disorder.

Next day results

Posted on April 4th, 2012

Dr Vanderkooi is an excellent dermatopathologist

Not your typical Dermatologist.

Posted on December 18th, 2011

I did not know Doctor vanderkooi was a part time dermatologist and a full time dermatopathologist I just assumed she was just a PA. I was wrong! She caught three skin cancers that other "area dermatologists missed". Thank you for saving my life Dr Vanderkooi.

Patient first......

Posted on June 2nd, 2010

For 8 years I was suffering from a horrible skin condition. Dr Vanderkooi treated me and my condition is now clear for the first time! I went to four other Dermatologist before her and they could not help me. I cannot say enough good things about her. She is a fantastic dermatologist.

Metastatic Melanoma