Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kaitlin B Cores has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Kaitlin B Cores has the following 11 expertise
- Mood Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Dr. Kaitlin B Cores has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kaitlin B Cores is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I have seen Dr. Cores for over 4 years and have nothing but good things to say about her and those in her office. I have never had to wait more than 10 minutes to see her and after I'm called back she always spends whatever time I need. As far as medications go....she worked with me until we found the right combination and dosage. The girls in the office are very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Cores.
The staff upfront were the only thing I liked about this place. Once I got called back, I was rushed by ms. Cores she was straight to the point on my treatment options only because she was in a hurry obviously. I recommend you only go to this doctor to treat one disorder. she may work with you on one if you know what works for you, however, she nor the other shrinks of mindspa will not treat uppers and downers as she reffered to amphetamines and benzos as even if you have been on these for 20+yrs and wants to suggest Prozac for anxiety. Been there tried that not trying to back tracktrack! Plus uniformed on dosage amounts considers the average dose prescribed to most patients to be extremely high dose
10 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Kaitlin B Cores accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsLaureate Psychiatric Clinic And Hospital, 6655 S Yale Ave, Tulsa, OK
Dr. Kaitlin B Cores is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.