Dr. Kaj H Johansen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kaj H Johansen?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

I am so glad I met Dr. Johansen and he did my Thoracic outlet surgery. I am symptoms free and you can hardly see any scar from the surgery.

Dr. Johansen is a caring, courteous and skilled doctor. He has always treated me with respect, understanding and care. He listens to me. He takes as much time as I need to answer questions. He is an outstanding example to all medical professionals. Thank you, Dr. Johansen!

Great doctor and person

Dr. Johansen goes above and beyond. Not only is he an expert doctor and surgeon, but his bedside manner supersedes most. Many doctors could learn a lot from him. I highly recommend Dr. Johansen.

So glad I was referred to him

I was incredibly impressed with Dr Johansen. I have been referred to other specialists and have never experienced this type of treatment. He was so patient and friendly. I was a nervous wreck when I arrived but his demeanor put me right at ease. He answered all of my questions and listened incredibly well. I have been shuffled around to multiple doctors in hopes to find a diagnosis. Within 20 or so minutes of being there he was able to give me a diagnosis and presented me with a treatment plan.

After taking our daughter to many doctors, over seven years, we had the wonderful experience of finding Dr. Johansen, who diagnosed her (correctly) in a few minutes. I finally understand why you want to see the top doctor in a particular field: they have seen everything unusual and know diagnosis that others have never encountered before! He was also good at explaining what was happening and what the procedure was like to correct the problem. Now she is living without pain for the first time. We are so thankful to Dr. Johansen!

Outstanding!

I would send family and friends to Dr. J. without hesitation! If like mine a rare/difficult problem: he's your Doctor! Excellent physician, surgeon and person! His office staff are wonderful; kind, efficient and friendly. Great with call-backs, and when Dr. can't call due to his very heavy schedule, PA or RN will always call to relay. Highly, highly recommended.

Difficult to get in touch with followup questions and concerns after surgery. Physicians assistant no better with information contrary to doctor information.

Dr. Kaj H Johansen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.