Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Kajoor K Sudhakara has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Kajoor K Sudhakara has the following 9 expertise
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
- Weight Loss
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kajoor K Sudhakara - Posted on November 7th, 2015
Dr. Sudhakara and his staff have always treated me and my family for over 25 years now and are all the best!! I cannot think of a better team of people. They always make us feel confident with their knowledge and concern for our health and try their best to solve any medical problems that may arise. I would recommend and do recommend them to all of my friends. Also the Pharmacy in their office does a fantastic job too!! I do not know what we would do without their help and hope they never change. Kudos to this office!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kajoor K Sudhakara - Posted on September 3rd, 2015
I have been seeing Dr. Sudhakara for over 10 years. I was first referred to him by a co-worker back in 2004. Lately when I go for a refill on a script, I end up seeing one of his assistants both by the way talk to me like I'm a drug addict. Jen Cox, in fact behaved very unprofessionally toward me today when I questioned her about my previous visits saying "well I didn't see it in the file so...., I'm not gonna argue with you, you can just go see your psychiatrist". When I requested to talk with a doctor she acted offended and said that "he would tell me the same thing" When I saw the doctor he told me he has only been writing me the script because of the person I was referred by!! Um..... Excuse me? How unethical, not to mention absurd. Doctors are not public facilities they are private industries and there are choices. After a decade I'm choosing to go elsewhere.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Sudhakara is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bon Secours Hospital
Dr. Kajoor K Sudhakara Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTRENTON TOTAL HEALTH CARE CENTER, 1675 Kingsway Ct Ste 1, Trenton, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kajoor K Sudhakara, MD - Internal Medicine in Trenton, MI, in this video.
Dr. Kajoor K Sudhakara is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Trenton, MI.