Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Kalman Shwarts
Dr. Kalman Shwarts, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waxahachie, TX, with other offices in Corsicana, TX and McKinney, TX . He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Occupational Medicine. Dr. Shwarts is affiliated with Navarro Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kalman Shwarts has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Swharts has proven that all docotr's are not compassioniate or have bedside manner. The staff are rude and unprofessional as well, one staff sneezed in her hands and didn't use any germ-x or wash her hands. Staff does not know how to communicate with patients, the Dr. Or each other. The building is torn down, hot and filled with mold. If you have a loved one, please do not allow them to go to this doctor or this clinic-this people DO NOT know what they are doing! How is this man practin?
Dr. Shwarts is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Navarro Regional Hospital
39 Years Experience
Graduated in 1974
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kalman Shwarts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waxahachie, TX.