Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kala J Omstead has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Kala J Omstead has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 20
Would NOT commend this doctor! Wait was almost 2 hours, yet spent 15 minutes with the actual doctor. Doctor didn't listen to my cornens or reason for visit. Made more than one attempt to explain my reason for consultation, was dismissive and insulting. how sad that this is an example of the medical community that are treating vulnerable unsuspecting patients in need of their help.
I have a chronic condition that causes intense pain and when I started seeing her I figured she's be great as she had treated my grandmother.She told me that she wanted me to see a neurologist (for the 4th time) and while she was setting up the referral she'd give me some Lortabs for the pain. Well, I guess she forgot about the referral and when I called in to have the script filled she denied it and wanted to prescribe me Motrin. That wouldn't cut it. The last time I went there with my grandmother the nurse came in asked my grandmother if she needed more Lortabs! Then she increased the count! Also I had to wait for an hour the last time I was there and they kept messing up on my other prescription. I told them that Ritalin SR didn't come in 40mg and I was assured it did. I knew it didn't because I am a pharmacy tech and sure enough I was right and had to make a trip back up there wasting my gas. They say they will call, then they don't. The last time I refilled it took 5 days to get a response. I am going to find me a doctor that will treat me with some respect.
Dr. Omstead is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsThe Sharp Clinic, 9175 S Yale Ave Ste 220, Tulsa, OK
Dr. Kala J Omstead is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.