Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kalai Huff
Dr. Kalai Huff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Joplin, MO, with other offices in Carthage, MO and Rolla, MO (and 4 other locations). She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Huff is affiliated with Saint Luke's North Hospital Hospital Ear, Nose and Throat Center, Shawnee Mission Medical Center and Mercy Hospital Joplin (new). She speaks English.
Dr. Kalai Huff has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Kalai Huff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Joplin, MO.