Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Seshagiri R Kalapala has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Nerve Damage
- Surgery Recovery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
The first thing I noticed when walking into the office was a smell I can only describe as old urine. The nurses are friendly. Dr. Rao doesn't seem to understand that as a pain management doctor he is actually supposed to attempt to manage pain. When I mentioned issues due to my back surgery that were causing pain he asked why those body parts hurt. I don't think I should have to be educating him since he is the one who is a doctor. He cut me down to 2 of the lowest dosage of hydrocodone a day, when the place that referred me to him had me on up to 4 or 5. He claims it is because of another med I'm on (not for pain), but I have seen multiple doctors, and he is the only one who has ever said that. I have 2 rods and 4 screws in my spine, arthritis in my hips, and degenerating SI joints. He even refused to allow me to take more when I was injured after an assault. I get no relief. His exam is "lift your right leg, your left leg, bend forward, bend back, go to the waiting room".I honestly don't believe he would know even my name if asked.
Dr. Rao himself is a decent enough doctor. However, he rushes patients through without spending much time with them. The main problem with his service is his staff. Theya are highly unprofessional, which obviously reflect on Dr. Rao. They do not keep promises regarding supplying paperwork or documentation for things such as workers compensation. They make excuses and lie to you as well. I would not recommend this doctor unless you cannot find another in the area.
43 Years Experience
University Of Health Sciences Antigua
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Seshagiri R Kalapala accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSireesha Dasari Md, 1504 Grand Central Ave, Vienna, WV
Dr. Seshagiri R Kalapala is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Vienna, WV.