- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center
- Cape Regional Medical Center
- Shore Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kaleem U Ahmad has 3 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Kaleem U Ahmad has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Kaleem U Ahmad has the following 8 expertise
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplant
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Kaleem U Ahmad Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Kaleem U Ahmad
Kaleen Ahmad, MD, is a medical oncologist on staff at AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center, Burdette Tomlin Memorial Hospital and Shore Memorial Hospital who also maintains a private practice. Dr. Ahmad is a graduate of the D.J. Science College in Karachi, Pakistan; he received his medical degree at Dow Medical College, also in Karachi. After completing his internship at KarachiÂ’s Civil Hospital, Dr. Ahmad completed a residency in internal medicine at Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center in Plainfield, NJ. During his oncology/hematology fellowship at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Dr. Ahmad completed rotations in blood stem cell transplant, hematology and radiation oncology at the Cancer Institute of New Jersey at UMDNJ, at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, and at Saint Peter Medical Center. He was named "Fellow of the Year" by the Melvin H. Molinsky Research Foundation. He is in medical oncology and internal medicine. Dr. Ahmad is a member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, the American Society of Hematology, and the American Medical Association.