Dr. Kalife S Kuri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kalife S Kuri?

Excellent

The staff and doctor were helpful and friendly..

check up

The last visit was much better than the one before when I had to wait one hour and 15 min. after my appointment time before seeing Dr. Kuri.....but I guess there were a lot of people sicker than I so it wasn't devastating to me!!! Dr. Kurie and his staff are friendly, prepared to listen and helpful in setting future visits. I am comfortable with them!!

Respectful, explained results and next steps

The wait time was reasonable. Everyone in the office spoke with me. Dr Kuri was caring and took time to explain my condition. He addressed my concerns and left me feeling that we could keep my health at optimum operating condition.

Olin Gilliam's Stress Test

HAD ECHO AND CAROTID DOPLER.STAFF WAS PROMPT AND COURTIUS.

My wife became a patient of Dr. Kuri due to a heart attack in November 2016. I also became a patient due to high blood pressure. I have noting but praise for Dr. Kuri and his staff.

Sumner Lymburner review on Dr. Kuri

I have been a patient of Dr. Kuri's since early 2003 and have told him about the respect I always receive by his office staff. I am also pleased with the support and referrals I get from Dr. Kuri when I need additional help.

Sumner Lymburner review on Dr. Kuri

Yes, my Mother had every test performed by Dr. Kuri, she has an artery that is 99% Blocked, she went in to North Central Babtist Hospial to have a stent put in, only to find out the blockage is to hard and they could not stent it, so now she has to have this procedure done again, after the first procedure, she had a one week follow up with Dr. Kuri, she was in pain and had massaive bruising, he sent her to have an usltrasound done and she was told she has a pseudo-anyurism in her groin, which no one had told us to watch for after her procedure? so he wanted that to heal before going in again to have the cardiac cath test again, in the meantime she has been having symtoms, warning that something is going on? i called Doctor last week and got nor reply, she HAD A FOLLOW UP appointment scheduled for July 28th, Now the receptionist just called and cancelled? because Doctor Kuri is going on vacation and cant see her until AUGUST??? If my mother has a HEART ATTACK it is on you!!!!! and yes I am going to re;port this to Board of Medicine!!! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF for not caring about your patients enough to see them before you go anywhere, WHAT TO DO??? This has to be reported, they found her blockaged in MAY of 2017 now its JULY and shes still without CARE?? I guess he just wants her to have a HEART ATTACK FIRST!! then maybe someone will do something about THIS!! HIGHLY DISSATISFIED, Mrs. Beardslee the daughter of your Paitent NORMA WHINNERY

99% HEART BLOCKAGE since MAY??? nothing done YET? now it is JULY, and on top of that the office called to tell us that her appointment on JULY 28th, has been rescheduled to AUGUST!!!! WTF, this is NOT ACCEPTABLE , LOOKING for another CARDIOLOGIST before she has a HEART ATTACK!!!!!!

All of the above ratings are accurate. I am a registered nurse and I was impressed with this physician's knowledge base and his ability to share his expertise. I recommend this Cardiologist.

Dr. Kalife S Kuri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.