Dr. Kalim Habet Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kalim Habet?

Posted on January 19th, 2017

Doctor Habet MD has been my Heart Specialist going on 10 plus years. I find him a very dedicated Doctor who listens and is very thorough in his exams. He is a credit to his profession! I highly recommend him.

Dr. Habet and staff

Posted on March 28th, 2014

My mother, my husband and I are patients of Dr. Habet. He is so amazing. He takes the time to talk to you is very thorough and extremely knowledgable. He stresses lifestyle options to keep a healthy heart and body. His staff is very polite. Louie, Dr Habet's Nurse, always calls back and follows up when he needs to. We Love this Dr. Habet. Unlike others, he doesn't requiere that his patients go two or three months to refills their prescriptions unless they need to

Posted on January 9th, 2014

Dr. Habet takes care of me and several members of my family. He is very knowledgeable and goes the extra mile for his patients. He communicates very well and and has always encouraged us to ask any questions if we don't understand. Highly recommend !

Posted on June 16th, 2013

Hase 15 anos k conosco al Dr K Habet, tuve el gusto de.conocerlo enel cuarto de emergencia de un hospital local. Alli me di cuenta k yo tenia Hypertension. Gracias a Dios y a El, estoy muy bien controlada. A como an pasado los anos me sige atendiendo pues ademas que es cardiologo, esta tambien especialisado en Medicina Interna. Para mi en lo personal es un excelente doctor, tiene demasiada experiencia. Es muy humano..le tengo mucha Fe como dr y persona. Al igual mi familia ya que tambien lo an consultado. Bendito Dios por ponermelo como mi doctor.

Excellent!

Posted on January 23rd, 2013

Dr. Habet demonstrated both knowledge and compassion. Highly recommend!

Posted on August 19th, 2011

Dr. Habet took his time to explain everything to me and my family. He answered all of our questions and was very thorough.

Posted on January 19th, 2017