Dr. Kalman D Blumberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kalman D Blumberg?

Confidence, Skill, Integrity

Dr Blumberg demonstrates an appropriate level of confidence consistent with his superior skill and made me feel that he was going to make sure that my herniated disc was perfectly treated and that he was going to heal me. I knew he was the one and there could be no other!. He was honest, direct, and informative. When my disc acted up, unexpectedly, and suddenly became excruciatingly painful, he re-arranged his plans, even though he was about to leave town, dropped everything- and squeezed in my emergent surgery. As soon as I awakened in the recovery room--I could tell my pain was gone. He totally saved me! If you need spinal care-especially surgery,,,trust no other than Dr Blumberg!

These doctors are the best. I would never see anyone else for my back issues.

Successful surgery.... Yeah!

I'm very impressed...

Dr. Blumberg was the 4th surgeon I have seen for my condition. Each one before has been a nightmare of waiting, and leaving feeling discouraged. Dr. Blumberg was VERY prompt, very courteous and knowledgeable, and exuded confidence and competence. The office staff was very professional and courteous. I will very likely have my surgery done by Dr. Blumberg, but I have a peace about it now that I hadn't had after talking to the previous (well-known) surgeons.

Awesome doctor!

Fred A Reali III

I was amazed at the ease of coordination from the initial phone call (Shirley,who was outstanding,) to the receptionist, the nursees, the PA's, the Doctor, and the Doctor assistant/scheduler. The office atmosphere was clean and calming. I am excited that Dr. Blumberg assured me that after the procedure I will be pain free. I definitely would recommend Dr. Blumberg and the Florida Spine Specialists.

Dr. Kalman D Blumberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.