Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kalpana D Patel
Dr. Kalpana D Patel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY. Her specialties include Pediatrics, Adolescent Medicine and Allergy. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Kalpana D Patel has the following 3 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
Dr. Kalpana D Patel has the following 19 expertise
- Metabolic Disorders
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Eating Disorders
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Nutritional Support
- Environmental Illness
- Birth Control
- Chelation Therapy
- Substance Abuse
- Preventive Medicine
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Lyme Disease
Dr. Kalpana D Patel is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kalpana D Patel - Posted on November 17th, 2018
Consult her if you can’t get.a proper diagnosis
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kalpana D Patel - Posted on May 5th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kalpana D Patel - Posted on November 8th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kalpana D Patel - Posted on July 26th, 2016
I strongly do not recommend this doctor. I feel like I was scammed because of some of the outrageous hidden charges she did not explain before or after the fact. Additionally, when I raised concerns about my treatment protocol, she would gloss over the concern and moved right into saying something manipulative such as 'you will not find another doctor who can treat you like I can.' To her, I would say that not only have I found another doctor but the difference in patient care is night and day.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kalpana D Patel - Posted on April 14th, 2013
She is an excellent phsician.She takes good care of her patients and you can reach her very easily. I was sick for many years and saw many specialists but did not get better.I even went to Mayo clinic and did not get better.She is very courtious and has spent good time with me to determine the causation and treatment plan. She diagnosed my condition and treated me very sucessfully and I am better.I have to continue my treatment.I have always been able to reach her and schedule phone appointment to discuss my new issues if any. Therefore I don't believe what I saw in one of the review below . I recommend this doctor to any one who suffers from illness where no other physicians have helped them. This is the office of final destination which provides "state of the art treatment".
- Bj Medical College
Albany Medical Center
Dr. Kalpana D Patel Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Kalpana D Patel's office for more information.
65 Wehrle Dr Buffalo, NY : (716) 837-1320
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Kalpana D Patel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.