Is Dr. Kalpana Patel the right Doctor for you?
More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kalpana Patel FAAP, MD
Dr. Kalpana Patel, FAAP, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. She speaks English.
Dr. Kalpana Patel has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Kalpana Patel has the following 19 expertise
- Metabolic Disorders
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Eating Disorders
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Nutritional Support
- Environmental Illness
- Birth Control
- Chelation Therapy
- Substance Abuse
- Preventive Medicine
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Lyme Disease
- Bj Medical College
Albany Medical Center
Dr. Kalpana Patel Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Kalpana Patel's office for more information.
65 Wehrle Drive Buffalo, NY : (716) 833-2213
More about Dr. Kalpana Patel
Environmental Health Center–Buffalo (EHC Buffalo) was founded by Kalpana Patel, MD, FAAP, FAAEM, DABEM, a board-certified and leading environmental medicine specialist. Dr. Patel practices Functional, ...
Locations & DirectionsEHC Buffalo, 65 Wehrle Drive, Buffalo, NY
Dr. Kalpana Patel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.