3.0

Have you seen Dr. Kalpana D Patel?

Consult her if you can’t get.a proper diagnosis

After seeing many doctors, both locally and at top institutions (Cleveland Clinic, Mayo Clinic), Dr. Patel was able to correctly diagnose and treat the root of my daughter’s illness. I cannot recommend this doctor strongly enough.

Profiteer

Dr. Patel does not take any insurance. Payment is all out of pocket. 1st visit is $360 !!!!! Yes $360 !!!!! and $90 each additional 15 minutes. Read the other reviews. She is a Lyme disease profiteer.

I strongly do not recommend this doctor. I feel like I was scammed because of some of the outrageous hidden charges she did not explain before or after the fact. Additionally, when I raised concerns about my treatment protocol, she would gloss over the concern and moved right into saying something manipulative such as 'you will not find another doctor who can treat you like I can.' To her, I would say that not only have I found another doctor but the difference in patient care is night and day.

Excellent care

She is an excellent phsician.She takes good care of her patients and you can reach her very easily. I was sick for many years and saw many specialists but did not get better.I even went to Mayo clinic and did not get better.She is very courtious and has spent good time with me to determine the causation and treatment plan. She diagnosed my condition and treated me very sucessfully and I am better.I have to continue my treatment.I have always been able to reach her and schedule phone appointment to discuss my new issues if any. Therefore I don't believe what I saw in one of the review below . I recommend this doctor to any one who suffers from illness where no other physicians have helped them. This is the office of final destination which provides "state of the art treatment".

Care

I have received excellent care

terrible bedside manner

Dr. Patel should not work with developmentally disabled kids. She is very cold and is not interested in treating kids whose families cannot pay out of pocket.

Dr. Kalpana D Patel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.