Dr. Kalpana P Desai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kalpana P Desai?

Forgets to get an authorization for test. Unnecessary lab and x-ray tests, medical information not accurate. Billed insurance for exams not were not done or ordered.

unneccesary lab tests, problem list not accurate in keeping with test results. Billed insurance for 2 exams, only received one.

Dr. Desai and entire staff is very compassionate and caring

A Real Doctor

Dr. Desai is one of the most thorough physicians I have ever had. She conducts a full physical exam and actually listens to my concerns and formulates a care plan that fits what I am comfortable with. Her diagnostic skills are downright amazing! She advocated for me like a bulldog with my specialists and had no problems keeping all of my other physicians in line. I just feel safe with her, she genuinely cares and it shows. They just don't train Physicians like her anymore. She truly is a one stop shop, and isn't afraid to research and get to the bottom of a diagnosis. During my visit, she called the hematologist on the phone and conducted an impromptu phone consult to make sure that I was going down the right track. It was amazing, it saved me from going for an unnecessary visit. I trust her with my life, and love how all of my care is coordinated from one location. With her on my side, I know I can conquer whatever life has to throw at me.

Dr Kay makes you feel like you are her only patient. Spends all the time you need to talk about your concerns.

Dr. Kalpana P Desai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lady Lake, FL.