Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kalpana S Deshmukh
Dr. Kalpana S Deshmukh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Haddonfield, NJ, with other offices in Voorhees, NJ and Voorhees, NJ (and 1 other location). Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Deshmukh is affiliated with Virtua Health Of Berlin. She speaks English.
Dr. Kalpana S Deshmukh has 4 locations
807 N Haddon Ave Ste 5
Haddonfield, NJ 08033
100 Carnie Blvd Ste B5
Voorhees, NJ 08043
1307 White Horse Rd Ste A102
Voorhees, NJ 08043
1000 Lincoln Dr E Ste 1
Marlton, NJ 08053
Book Online Now
Dr. Kalpana S Deshmukh has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.<br>The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Dr. Kalpana S Deshmukh has the following 8 expertise
- PET Scan
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- CT Scan
- Bone Densitometry
Dr. Deshmukh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Kalpana S Deshmukh Accepts the Following Insurance
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kalpana S Deshmukh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Haddonfield, NJ.