Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kalpana Nanavati
Dr. Kalpana Nanavati, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glen Burnie, MD, with another office in Catonsville, MD. She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Nanavati is affiliated with Spring Grove Hospital Center and Crownsville Hospital Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Kalpana Nanavati has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Nanavati is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Spring Grove Hospital Center
Crownsville Hospital Center
42 Years Experience
B.J. Medical College
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Kalpana Nanavati accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kalpana Nanavati is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glen Burnie, MD.