Dr. Kalvin White Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kalvin White?

wonderful

Posted on November 17th, 2017

RN

Posted on June 4th, 2016

I loved Dr. White and was so upset when he left PM of Tulsa, but after investigation, because I wanted to find him and Continue to be treated by him, I saw that he moved to Illinois. I will miss him! !

Posted on May 3rd, 2016

I absolutely love Dr. White. I wish I knew where he moved to!!

Dr. kalvin white, where are you?

Posted on April 5th, 2016

Dr. Kalvin White was the most understanding doctor. The others at that place are not. They have lied on patients charts to get rid of them. They have made it almost impossible for to get another doctor. If you find doctor white anywhere pls. the rest of this review is about the office at pain management.

Affective immediately Dr. White is gone

Posted on March 3rd, 2016

It seems that everyone that was a patient of Dr. K. White, has either been let go pushed way and all care stopped. Something serious happened! I was with Dr. White for 5 years only to be told to break my pills in half and tapper myself off. After 3 back surgeries and 5 years I'm supposed to stop taking these meds in 10 days. These other doctors don't understand the mental damage that goes along with the physical. This place needs to be investigated for inhumane practice. I had to go to a treatment place to get help coming off the meds, I don't understand how their allowed to put people in danger of seizures and other serious things that happened to your body.

Please surface Dr White

Posted on February 15th, 2016

I was a patient of Dr White for over 3 yrs. I saw him every 3 months so he became very familiar with my pain issues. I was sick to find out that he wasn't at the office any more. The Dr they assigned me to just doesn't compare to Dr White! Although Dr Kalvin White did prescribe me pain meds he also did many injections, nerve blocks & multiple RF procedures (burning nerves). He never just gave meds & stopped trying to find ways to aleviate my pain. I would give ANYTHING to be able to see this Dr White again. He really deserves more than 5 stars. I've seen a few other doctors at Pain Management and none of them compare!

Posted on January 26th, 2016

Outstabding practioner. Fully invested in his patients.

Posted on January 20th, 2016

He is one of the best doctors I ever had

Terrific physician!

Posted on January 19th, 2016

Posted on January 12th, 2016

Best Dr. I've had in the many years I've had pain! Very understanding!

Posted on January 11th, 2016

Posted on January 5th, 2016

Dr. Kalvin White always took the time to listen to my husband and talk to him about what procedures and medicines would work for his back problems. We moved from California and found Dr. White, referenced by our local doctor, G. Belford. Dr. White was by far the better doctor than any that we used in California and want to find him in order to continue Jerry's treatment. We were blindsided when we went to see about getting him a much-needed shot and told that he had to suddenly stop or back off from all of the medicines that Dr. White had found worked for Jerry (over a three year period). At this time, my husband can hardly stand up or walk and has fallen twice even though he is currently using a walker, which he's never had to do before. Dr. Traci White was rude, unconcerned enough to even talk to my husband about his problems (which are documented by several back doctors) and made us feel like drug addicts. Can someone please find Dr. Kalvin White!!! We will not go back to PMOT if this is the way they treat PAIN.