Dr. Kalyan C Latchamsetty Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Kalyan C Latchamsetty?

Excellent!

Very thorough, personable, caring, explains everything in detail, has friendly and efficient office staff. Performed robotic prostatectomy on me 8 years ago and has provided successful followup treatment ever since. Highly recommend!

Excellent doctor , that you can talk to

Dr. Latchamsetty has been my doctor for over ten years. I travel 2 hours each way because of my confidence in him and his staff. He is friendly and not hurried.

first rate doctor

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Latchamsetty. He operated on me several years ago for my prostate cancer and so far I have been cancer free with no side effects... a lot of my friends had the same surgery from other doctors who have had significant side effects, but, I've had none. Definitely would recommend Dr. Latchamsetty.

very caring, spent lots of time with me

I would recommend Dr. Latchamsetty highly to anyone with prostate cancer. He helped me fight this disease and my surgery went very well without any complications.

nice to see some docs still care about patients

Caring doctor

Spent time with me, intelligent, my surgery was done with very minimal pain.

Excellent doctor

He spent a lot of time with me discussing my cancer situation and was more helpful than other doctors in helping me understand my options. He always returned my phone calls unlike other physicians and spoke to me like a patient and a human being which myself and my family appreciated very much. I would definitely refer this doctor to anyone facing a urology cancer.

Great Doc

This doctor is a compassionate physician Not only is he skilled in surgery and did a great job for me, but he is patient and communicates well . I highly recommend him to anyone needing prostate cancer treatment. The person complaining probably didn't want to pay there co-pay!@!!

Bad experience

I would not referred this doctor to know one , he does not have the time to provide quality care to his patients, he plays too much professor, his patients are experiment, he is all over the place, does not returned calls on time, does not see his patients when they are admitted in the hospital due to urinary infection. I received several infections due to his negligence, stay away from this urology doctor.

soft spoken & good person