Dr. Kamal Demetry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kamal Demetry?

Posted on August 20th, 2013

I never have issues when it comes to my office visit .Hes very good at what he dose .I would tell people an my family to see him .Im happy with my choice of dr

Highly recommend

Posted on June 1st, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Demetry for over 10 years. He is a top notch doctor. He diagnosed my diabetes, and other medical issues. He has stayed on top of them, helping me me control my blood pressure, diabetes, and cholesterol. He spends adequate time with you and doesn't make you wait in his waiting room long at all. Which is great because my time is important also. I would highly recommend him to all my friends and family.

There is only 2 things this guy cares about

Posted on March 7th, 2011

Taking your money and blood. Other than that he will run out of the office faster than you can say wait. But don't worry he'll schedule another appointment during his inconvienant hours so he run out on you again. Good luck trying to get a refill on an RX either. You better get a week head start as it takes them that long and that is when you can actually catch them in the office.

Posted on February 19th, 2016