Dr. Kamal A Gupta Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Kamal A Gupta?

Bad attitude

Not a good attitude from this doctor after operation. Probably because he got his money and is close to retirement and does not care anymore.

Patient

I think he was one of the rudest Doctors I've ever seen, long wait time, insensitive about my concerns, rushes and did not want to hear my concerns. I do not recommend anyone to waste their time there .

Stay away.

Dr. Kamal Gupta is definitely not one of the better ophthalmologists. I had cataract surgery from this guy. Surgery staff is good, but dr is not. I had a complication after surgery, called him, and he dismissed me saying I just had surgery. No advice. BAD DOCTOR! Luckily I did not trust him and went to another doctor who promptly found extremely high eye pressure and treated it with other meds. Other issues with the Dr too but out of space to type. Evasive, lawyerish, office staff...stay away!

Dr. Gupta is compassionate and excellent in his field. I have nothing but praises

Excellent.

This guy even drove me home the very first time I was in to see him. He truly cares about his patients, truly cares!

Mrs Rajiv Gupta

I had two visit with dr Gupta and it was a pleasure to meet such a wonderful doctor for my husband eyes ,I don't have words to tell him how thankful i am . Thnx doc for your politeness and being patient with us may god bless you and hope to see you soo