Dr. Kamal Ibrahim Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Kamal Ibrahim?

THE BEST OF THE BEST Scoliosis/Orthopedic Surgeon

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

Dr. Ibrahim performed my scoliosis surgery when I was 19, I had a 55 degree curve. He was the best Dr that I could have asked for, he is very blunt and does not sugar coat anything which I preferred. He tells the truth and is honest whether it was what I wanted to hear or not. He could do my surgery in his sleep! Dr. Ibrahim is definitely the best of the best. I could not have been any happier with him! He is the BEST by Far!

Outstanding Scoliosis Care

Posted on October 15th, 2015

Outstanding and Caring Physician! Thorough, considerate, accommodating and a God send. Worked with another Orthopedic Surgeon to make my child comfortable with Spinal Fusion and Titanium Rod placement Reasonable wait times inn office for a very busy man who is in high demand for his skills. Excellent bedside demeanor too! Answered all of our questions without making us feel inferior.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR

Posted on February 21st, 2015

Every time I went I had to wait at least an HOUR AND A HALF past my appointment time. Dr Ibrahim's demeanor the worst I have ever seen from a DR. He rushes you, he speaks over you, and he flat out doesn't listen to what you have to say. What does it matter if he is a scoliosis "expert" if he is brash and unbelievably rude. I suspected that I was injured during physical therapy by doing a specific exercise. I found an article written by a specialist that explicitly said you should never do repetitive back bends if you have scoliosis. I asked him about it and if he would please look at this article that I had printed out. He immediately shook his head and said "Garbage, that's garbage" I asked again and he said "I refuse to read it, its garbage". He then suggested I go to a specialized therapy for scoliosis (schroth) and handed me a print out with some information. Well guess what? THERE WAS A WEBSITE ON THE PAGE HE GAVE ME THAT WAS THE SAME EXACT WEBSITE WHERE I GOT THE ARTICLE FROM! That's not the worst thing either, I had told him I was on multiple anti inflammatory medications that gave me stomach problems so I had to stop, so what did he do? HE PRESCRIBED 500 MG NAPROXEN TWICE A DAY. I ended up getting gastritis that lasted 2 months, so in addition to my back pain i had gastritis now too. This man is a pathetic excuse for a doctor. I pity the people that see this man and have allowed him to perform life altering surgery on them. He is by far the worst doctor I have ever seen and I highly doubt I will ever encounter one that is even half as bad as he is. RUN FROM THIS DOCTOR!

wonderful doctor

Posted on December 3rd, 2013

Excellent doctor and a very kind man

Jerk

Posted on June 15th, 2013

This is the worst doctor i have ever gone to. I was in chronic pain and he completely disrespected me and suggested I should see a psychiatrist. Turns out, I needed orthotics, which is what he should have evaluated me for. He was a jerk and had no bedside manner. Horrible experience. Don't go to this "doctor.

Thank you Dr. Kamal N Ibrahim

Posted on September 30th, 2011

My daughter was diagnosed with scoliosis (an s curve) when she was 12. After excellent care from Dr. Ibrahim....surgery involving fusion and all the aftercare involved... I can say 14 years later my daughter is running the Chicago Marathon. Better yet, she is on her feet everyday as a teacher everyday in one of Chicago's poor neighborhoods. Thank you, Dr. Ibrahim. Your work here in the states and your work overseas in your mission activity is a godsend. God bless you!

Still cares after 20 years!

Posted on May 12th, 2011

I met Dr Ibrahim, or in my house he is refered to as Dr. I, almost 20 years ago when I was 12 years old and my parents were given the scary diagnosis of severe scoliosis. He performed a miracle and masterpiece which are now referred to as my "rods". I have a fusion from T-3 - L-3. I had a back work injury when I was 20 and even though I was no longer a pediatric Dr I took amazing care of me and performed my discetomy. I moved out of the Chicagoland area and needed more back surgery 2 years ago and I called Dr I and he recommended a great Dr. and consulted him all the way through even to this day. I do consider my "rods" his masterpiece! His care for me is so great and he checks on me and will help me in anyway he can even 20 years later. He met me when I was just a little girl but still provides excellent advise and care as I live my life in my thirties. I would recommended Dr I to anyone who ever had any kind of spinal issues. He's amazing and such a brilliant man who cares for his patients. You Rock Dr I!

Posted on January 18th, 2009

Was a kind and wonderful doctor.

Posted on August 30th, 2017