Dr. Kamal Thapar Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Kamal Thapar?

Dr. Thapar and his staff did a great job on my surgery. They were really caring, coming to see me every day to make sure I was doing good. They asked every day how I was feeling and if I have any questions. It was a great place to be with Dr. Thapar and staff on my side.

I cannot express enough of my gratitude for Dr. Thapar. I have battled my condition my whole life which kept me from high school sports and many fun youthful activities. Recently, I would been having such severe pain that was slowly taking away pieces of my life. I lost the ability to partake in outdoor activities like hunting and even the basic task we take for granted, walking without debilitating pain. Many people recommended I see Dr. Thapar. Even many of my doctor friends were singing his praises and touting him as one of the best in the world and that if it was anyone but him I should get a second opinion. Another impressive thing is that a neurosurgeon at a different facility mentioned that he is in a league of his own. I thought with that skill level there would have to be a sacrifice with something like bedside manner. I was so wrong! I met him for my assessment appointment and he treated my problem with the greatest attention. He treated me with so much respect as a person. He explained everything in detail. This man is on a level of his own. I cannot express how much this man has changed my life. I will forever be indebted to that man. Thank you Dr. Thapar.

Excellent care

Dr Thapar and his staff have been wonderful, very caring and thorough in explaining procedures and post operative care.

Dr Thapar his staff are excellent. Really helped me with my pain.

From the first person we met to the last person at my check up (or out), everyone was empathic, friendly, and professional. All meetings with Dr. Thapar and the assistants were thorough, well explained, truthful, and unhurried. I do not remember much about the procedure, but my wife felt well informed and confident throughout. Highly recommend this team.

Extremely thorough in all aspects of explaining the procedures-easy to talk to. I would highly recommend Dr. Thapar and his staff.

I had a great experience with Dr. Thapar and his team. They were kind, compassionate, and helpful. I felt well cared for and knowledgeable about my condition in addition to acheiving a great outcome.

Very informative. Explained things well.

From the time he saw me for my initial visit to postoperatively, the staff, doctor and assistants were very up front and informative. Hospital release, follow up call, and visit with Katie were also great after surgery. I would recommend them to any body and have actually done so already!!

Amazing in every aspect.

Dr. Thapar was very thorough and explained things in a way that was easy to understand. His medical team was very helpful and responsive. Great care.

I have nothing but awesome things to say.