Dr. Kamala Littleton Is this you?

Not qualified

Posted on September 29th, 2014

Mis-diagnosed my knee pain as osteo arthritis. While under her "treament" I was in pain every day. Finally went to see someone competent and was diagnosed correctly with a meniscus tear. I have been pain free since. The hyaluronic she injected was a completely inappropriate treatment for my condition that cost me thousands out of pocket. In addition she has a very dismissive and arrogant attitude. There is no excuse for her missing a simple diagnosis.

Posted on May 12th, 2014

I knew her personally when she was a resident at University of MD. She is a complete sweetheart. I cannot believe she turned into this rude, arrogant person described in some of these reviews. Maybe when you went to her there was really nothing wrong with you and she just told you the truth. People often go to have procedures done with secondary gains in mind and a good physician will not operate on someone who doesn't have a problem. One can always find a physician out there who will operate. Believe me, I know. I have been a nurse for 29 years and a workers'comp. nurse for several of those years. i have seen many "wasted" procedures done and if the individual is truly injured, they usually end up worse off then before they had the operation. And if they had nothing wrong w/ them before the operation, they do now. Something to think about before you knock Dr. Littleton.

Posted on January 29th, 2014

Very Rude, Disrespectful, Wrong diagnosis. Told me that I got to live with my pain and apparently read???? My MRI and said That I Was fine. I went to Two other Doctors and They recommended a knee arthroscopy and My life was back to normal. She was like a waste of time. Careless and very arrogant.

Do Not Waste Your Time

Posted on November 15th, 2013

You WILL wait more then an hour. She WILL rush through the appointment. You WILL waste your time and money. you WILL have to go see someone else bc she tells you nothing. it took me three calls to make an appointment. just to sit in her waiting room or an hour and 40 minutes just to see her for 7 minutes....do not waste your time.

Would highly recommend!

Posted on August 6th, 2012

I was expecting an appointment in months but in 8 days I was there. X-Ray facility right there and immediately loaded into their system. Dr. Littleton did a thorough exam of my knees and suggested modifications to my cycling and other exercise. All common sense and easy to follow and the pain is gone. Working with the provided exercises and not losing time at the gym.

Complete waste of time

Posted on March 20th, 2012

Rude and dismissive. She did her best to make me feel small. She only bothered to examine my knee after I pushed the issue on it and dismissively said "well, maybe it's fibromyalgia."Absolutely NO bedside manner. Considering switching out of Mercy system altogether.

Posted on May 19th, 2011

She did my hip replacement. Excellent preparation, care and follow up. I couldn't be more pleased and will have her do my knee after my hip heals.

Posted on September 2nd, 2010

Best surgeon I have ever had!!

Posted on December 20th, 2016