- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kamala S Mokshagundam MD
Dr. Kamala S Mokshagundam, MD is a doctor primarily located in Louisville, KY. She has 43 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine.
Dr. Kamala S Mokshagundam has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Kamala S Mokshagundam has the following 8 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
43 Years Experience
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Kamala S Mokshagundam Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Kamala S Mokshagundam
Dr. Mokshagundam graduated from the Topiwala National Medical College in 1976. She works in Louisville, KY and specializes in Internal Medicine. Dr. Mokshagundam is affiliated with Robley Rex VA Medical Center.