Poor experience

The doctor was extremely unfriendly and cold. She didn't really seem to care or be concerned with what I was saying. She was also on her phone texting and making calls. I've never had a doctor be so unprofessional .

Almost impossible to talk to anyone to get info or appt. Dr. Isnt accessable at all. Out of fairness the dr. Is very competent. Found my problem very quickly.

I spent 3 years seeing Dr. Rajupet, and I cried after every single appointment. No bedside manner, and she treated me like I was an idiot. She never listened to me, and I always left feeling disrespected, unhelped, and hopeless. I have had 2 appointments at a new doctor, and in 2 months my A1c dropped lower than it has in probably about 5 years. All of my blood work is stellar, I can ask them anything and not feel stupid, and they are working with me. I've even lost some weight! I'll never return to Dr. Rajupet, and I would never recommend to anyone who has knowledge about their diabetes and wants to have a day in their treatment, or at the very least feel respected.

This is the only Doctor's office that when you call all you get is voice mail. I only once had a human answer the phone once. It will be days till they call you back. They couldn't find my reports that were faxed there. As it turned out, they were in someone else's folder. I don't care how good a Doctor is ( not really even sure about that ) if you to deal with the rude and unorganized office staff.

Dr. Kamala A Rajupet is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New Kensington, PA.