Dr. Kamalesh Pillai Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Kamalesh Pillai?

Kamalesh M. Pillai, MD Cardiologist

Posted on July 17th, 2013

I've had the privilege of being served by Dr. Pillai, and in my opinion he is an excellent diagnostician, an excellent communicator, and an excellent Doctor as well as a kind thoughtful considerate human being. During my heart procedure performed by a different doctor, Dr. Pillai took the time to escort my wife through the maze of hospital corridors to the waiting room and then back again when the procedure was complete. On follow-up office visit after hospital release, Dr. Pillai continues to demonstrate the same skill, thoroughness, patience, and excellent communications he demonstrated in the hospital; so far he's been 100% correct in regard to my condition and its remedy. He also reminded me to pass his regards onto my wife (who he referred to by name), this struck me as unusual for a busy Doctor.

Posted on November 16th, 2015