Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Kamaljeet P Murthy
Dr. Kamaljeet P Murthy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with another office in Northbrook, IL. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Murthy is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. Dr. Murthy has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Kamaljeet P Murthy has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Kamaljeet P Murthy has the following 18 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
- Metabolic Disorders
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Dr. Kamaljeet P Murthy has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kamaljeet P Murthy is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 5
I am almost 39 years old Indian women. I have BP, Sugar and over Weight and other health issues thyroid etc. I thought to have baby and planned. Before we plan for baby we thoroughly reviewed all doctors and finalized this doctor and chosen as our doctor. With gracious she accepted my case with her kind heart and taken care from day one. She planned well by sending thyroid specialist, Nutrition specialist. When reaching 6 month my baby growth is as expected even my reduced almost 25 lbs. My health came to normal by 8th month. As per due date I delivered very healthy baby girl with C-section having 7.5 lbs weight. Thank you very much to this doctor and I will recommend to choose this doctor with out any other thought. Thanks once again.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Murthy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Kamaljeet P Murthy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kamaljeet P Murthy, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Chicago, IL, in this video.
Dr. Kamaljeet P Murthy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.