Dr. Kamaljeet P Murthy Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Kamaljeet P Murthy?

On time service with effective and efficient and friendly

I am almost 39 years old Indian women. I have BP, Sugar and over Weight and other health issues thyroid etc. I thought to have baby and planned. Before we plan for baby we thoroughly reviewed all doctors and finalized this doctor and chosen as our doctor. With gracious she accepted my case with her kind heart and taken care from day one. She planned well by sending thyroid specialist, Nutrition specialist. When reaching 6 month my baby growth is as expected even my reduced almost 25 lbs. My health came to normal by 8th month. As per due date I delivered very healthy baby girl with C-section having 7.5 lbs weight. Thank you very much to this doctor and I will recommend to choose this doctor with out any other thought. Thanks once again.