Dr. Kamaljot Singh Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Kamaljot Singh?

Caring and Competent

Dr. Singh's Skill and Compassion is a rare combination.

Warning

This plastic surgeon, Kamaljot Singh left me disfigured and in severe pain from a mastectomy implant reconstruction. I had to arrange another plastic surgeon to repair the damage. I was forced to undergo another painful surgery that would of been not necessary if Singh was a competent plastic surgeon.

go some where else he made me worse.

COMPLICATIONS, COMPLICATIONS, FAILED OUTCOME

Hired dr s for breast reconstruction. filled expanders to fast, skin damaged, Within 2 wks, infection; NON-RESPONSIVE when complications, had to call another dr to tx. Hospitalized, over treated w/antibiotics for months. Took out implant.Deformed. Look fwd to 3-5 surgeries to try & fix. Others I know have had similar experience w/infection and poor outcome.

reconstruction

I had a reconstruction after mastectomy. Dr K. Singh did a poor job on me with the balance and appearance of the reconstruction. The reconstruction is unsightly and does not match my natural breast. The implant must be at least 2" higher than my other breast.

Wouldn't recommend him at all

I had what I was told a minor surgery performed right in the office on my first visit. When I asked for his opinion if I should have the spot removed his response to me was "I'm a surgeon I want to do surgery" when asked how many stitches he was putting in my head his response was "why does it matter" and he did not answer the question. After the surgery my spot on scalp that was the size of nickel turned into the size of a quarter, it was infected for approx two months he put me on two different antibiotics which did not help the infection I lost my hair for good in the entire area and then went to Dr Shirley Anain who gave me a prescription that cleared the infection. I would not recommend him to anyone and feel he should not be a surgeon at all.

Dr. Dr. Singh is a rare gem as a physician. He is a highly skilled and knowledgable surgeon who treats a patient as if she were his only patient. He takes the time to listen, he hears what a patient is saying, he actually communicates! I have had the pleasure of having Dr. Singh as my surgeon through a number of post-mastectomy reconstructive surgeries, and I would gladly recommend him to anyone.

Dr Singh was an absolute wonderful physician that made me feel very comfortable during my exam. I am a recently diagnosed breast cancer patient and I saw him for possible reconstruction after my mastectomy. He spent a lot of time in the room with me, and didn't make me feel rushed. He didn't push the reconstruction but is giving me the option and he made me feel like it was really up to me! I contemplated not doing the reconstruction but after seeing him, I am confident in having my reconstruction and am excited about it!

Very professional, extremely knowledable ! He made me feel he had all the time I needed! Very personable . As a healthcare professional I want all my Dr's skill sets great, surgical skills, communication skills, time management skills and a great personality and Dr. Singh was the whole package! I highly recommend him to all my family, friends and co-workers.

Great experience

Dr. Singh was great, he has an amazing bed side manner. I would highly reccomend him.

Dr. Kamaljot Singh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.