Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Km Anandaiah
Dr. Km Anandaiah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hendersonville, TN. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Anandaiah is affiliated with TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center, Tennessee Christian Medical Center and Skyline Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Km Anandaiah has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Km Anandaiah has the following 18 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- Cholesterol Management
- Critical Care
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Anandaiah is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Tennessee Christian Medical Center
Skyline Medical Center
49 Years Experience
Government Medical College
Graduated in 1964
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Km Anandaiah accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsAdult Cardiologist PC, 105 Glen Oak Blvd, Hendersonville, TN
Dr. Km Anandaiah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hendersonville, TN.