Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kamau B Kokayi has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Kamau B Kokayi has the following 8 expertise
- Applied Kinesiology
Showing 5 of 32
I have been seeing Dr Kokayi for over a year now and I cannot say enough about the positive results I have received from his treatment. I have seen several doctors prior to seeing him however, my end result was definately not the same. Dr Kokayi was able to diagnose what was problematic and through a course of treatment I am now able to physically perform activities that (prior to seeing him) were too painful to do. I am an athlete and have been for most of my life and now I feel like my body is 15 years younger than before I walked into Dr Kokayi's office. He is extremely knowledgeable in his area of expertise, confident, truthful, compassionate and competent. I was always very skeptical of holistic physicians especially having (not so wonderful) prior experiences. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr Kokayi for not only family medicine but as a Holistic medicine doctor too.
Dr. Kokayi is intuitive, caring and right on the mark in terms of diagnosis. He has a vast array of medical and holistic knowledge, and understands that the body works as a whole. He treated me with herbs and acupuncture, both of which worked well for my particular problem. I would highly recommend Dr. Kokayi to others.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
36 Years Experience
Yale University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Brookdale University Hospital And Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsHealing Health Services, 41 Eastern Pkwy Ste 1B, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Kamau B Kokayi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.