Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kambiz Karimi
Dr. Kambiz Karimi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with other offices in Kokomo, IN and Newport Beach, CA (and 2 other locations). He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Addiction Medicine. Dr. Karimi is affiliated with Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian. He speaks English.
Dr. Kambiz Karimi has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions.
These physicians are specially trained to prevent and treat the disease of addiction via psychiatric means, or other fields of medicine like family or internal medicine.
Dr. Kambiz Karimi has the following 2 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Behavioral Medicine
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Karimi really cares. I picked him out of a list on my insurance s provider list. I was shock how nice,and caring he is. He spent over hour with me. Remember those old small town doctors, he has that personality in a high tech office. Follow up was awesome and he will do anything and everything to cure you.
Dr. Karimi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
32 Years Experience
Graduated in 1981
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kambiz Karimi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.