Dr. Kambiz Negahban Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Kambiz Negahban?

Great result after LASIK surgery

Posted on October 30th, 2017

Had my LASIK done 2 months ago by him and I'm very satisfied. I am a surgeon myself and had very tough questions for him. He took his time to explain them. He doesn't have the assembly line type of LASIK practice, and instead takes great pride in taking care of each patient individually.

Posted on October 28th, 2012

An Ethical, Professional and solid surgeon.

A rare find

Posted on July 6th, 2012

I went to see Dr Negahban in North Easton for a second opinion after a botched cataract surgery. The first doctor (nameless) who was older and should retire, had put in the wrong kind of lens in my eye which gave me lots of problems, and near blindness. Dr Negahban accurely diagnosed the problem, consulted his retina surgeon, and then removed the original faulty lens, and inserted a new one. I can see very well now, and I'm so grateful to him. He's efficient but occasionally there is a small wait in the office which is certainly acceptable.

One of the best cataract surgeons in the Boston area

Posted on September 4th, 2010

I had my cataracts done by Dr Negahban 6 months ago. My previous eye doctor (I will not mention the name) had misdiagnosed me, and Dr Negahban had to deal with a very tough surgery. He was able to get me back to perfect vision without glasses! I'm 55 years old, and love to play golf.

Posted on August 8th, 2017