Exceptional

Dr. Parsa is an oculoplastic surgeon, a medical specialty that I had not heard of before researching plastic surgery for my eyes. I am so glad that I found Dr. Parsa. His years of specialist training and his incredible skill have given me upper eyelids look like they did twenty years ago -- no kidding. I am so happy with the way I look. I don't look "done," just better in a significant but not obvious way. I have no visible scars, something I had worried about initially, when deciding whether to have surgery or not. Dr. Parsa is highly skilled and knowledgeable about everything to do with eyes - they are, afterall, his specialty! I honestly can't imagine that I would have such precise and aesthetic results had I gone to a general plastic surgeon. He is extraordinarily good at what he does. A respectful and deeply kind person as well, I trust Dr. Parsa both as a doctor and as a person of integrity. His staff is wonderful too!

Gifted Doctor

I want to say to you that not only are you a very skillful, gifted doctor in the work you perform, but you also are blessed with something extra which puts you on a higher plane than other surgeons. I believe this extra special quality which you possess is your intuitiveness and listening abilities. I mean you give wholeheartedly to each and every one of your patients to truly hear their personal concerns when sitting in your presence. I know with me, you often had to hear me babble about nonsense. Yet, you still cared. This quality truly enables you to connect with your patient’s real needs, giving a positive end result. I want to tell you that life is definitely a gift. So, I say thank you Dr. Parsa for the gift you have given me. I sincerely express my appreciation and gratitude for your professional work, care, and passion.

Dr. Kambiz K Parsa is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.