- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Featured Providers Near YouSponsored Results
- Doctor.comChad Heng, MDInternal Medicine, Anesthesiology, Other SpecialtyVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Dr. Maryam Poursartip, MDInternal Medicine, Diabetes, Family Medicine, Holistic Medicine, TeleMedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Dr. Shida Saam, DOInternal Medicine, Family Medicine, Geriatrician, Gynecology, Pediatrics1 AwardVIEW FULL PROFILE
Dr. Kambiz Vahabzadeh has 2 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Kambiz Vahabzadeh has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Kambiz Vahabzadeh has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2016, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
16 Years Experience
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Kambiz Vahabzadeh Accepts the Following Insurance
- 1501 Superior Ave Ste 205 Newport Beach , CA (949) 642-4974
- 1501 Superior Ave Ste 205 Newport Beach , CA 92663
More about Dr. Kambiz Vahabzadeh
Dr. Vahabzadeh graduated from the University of Michigan Medical School in 2005. He works in Newport Beach, CA and 1 other location and specializes in Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Dr. Vahabzadeh is affiliated with Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian and Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center.