Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kamesha M Harbison MD
Dr. Kamesha M Harbison, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Macon, GA, with other offices in Columbus, GA and Macon, GA (and 1 other location). She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Kamesha M Harbison has 4 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Kamesha M Harbison has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Kamesha M Harbison has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kamesha M Harbison - Posted on October 18th, 2018
Dr. Harbison is wonderful and I recommended her to anyone! She's very easy going to talk to, I feel comfortable with telling her personal issues as you should with your doctor. She treats you like you're part of her family and gives you the best advice! She helped me throughout my pregnancy and delivered my first baby boy, Michael Kyrie 💙! She truly cares about her patients.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kamesha M Harbison - Posted on February 9th, 2015
9 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2009
Medical Center Of Central Georgia
Dr. Kamesha M Harbison Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Columbus GA HMOx
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kamesha M Harbison is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Macon, GA.