Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
924 N Howe St
Southport, NC 28461
Book Online Now
Kami K Anderson has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Kami K Anderson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Kami K Anderson - Posted on June 14th, 2013
Kind and caring. Extremely bright and informative.
Self-verified patient of Kami K Anderson - Posted on July 28th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Kami K Anderson - Posted on July 9th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Kami K Anderson - Posted on May 24th, 2010
Terrible Physician. Rude and condescending.
Self-verified patient of Kami K Anderson - Posted on September 16th, 2008
This Physician has a very poor bedside manner. She was very rude and condescending. She was not the least caring in nature to us or our circumstances. She did not know that I was in Health Care myself and that I could understand that her over all medical knowledge was very poor indeed. We would not have you recommend her to your worst enemy. Stay away!
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Kami K Anderson Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Kami K Anderson's office for more information.
924 N Howe St Southport, NC 28461
Locations & Directions, ,
Kami K Anderson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Southport, NC.