Dr. Kamil Antonios Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Kamil Antonios?

Wonderful as a orthopedics Physician

Posted on February 18th, 2012

I came to Dr.A. for a consult only and found him to be extrmely knowledgeable in his field, very compassionate, took interest in my problem, took the time to give me excellent advice on what to do and what not to do to resolve my issue. I would recommend Dr. A to my friends and family. I plan on returning to Dr. A if my original complaint does not resovle itself. I wish other Physician's would learn from him how important it is to take the time for the patient. It really helps in part of the healing process to know that your doctor cares about you,as a person not just another patient he has to see on his long list of patients he sees everyday. Thank you Dr. Antonios. From a very thankful patient.

Posted on July 5th, 2014