Have you seen Dr. Kamil Atta?

THE WORST, MOST HORRIBLE PSYCHIATRIST ON LI

DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO TREAT A PATIENT MISDIAGNOSED ME OVER PRESCRIBED MEDICINE NOT CARING THE WORST DOCTOR EVER STAY AWAY!

Dr Atta is the best. I am very comfortable with him. During my hospital stay I saw him everyday. I highly recommend him.

I called a week ago to take an appointment, the secretary promises that she will call back as soon as she check my insurance. I told her I don't mind to pay all the bills just give me an appointment. I called again 2 days later She said that she forgot to call the insurance company and promise again to call back. Never did until today

I was treated by dr Atta for more than 3 years, he is not the most compassionate or understanding dr. He is sarcastic and smug at times. I called a few times to inform him my mess were not working and he did not trying my phone call

Tried to become a patient .

I read all the great reviews, I really needed a good psychiatrist and wanted to become a patient. I called his office and his receptionist answerd, did not ask my name, asked if I was ever was under the care of another psychiatrist. She also asked me how I heard about the doctor. I told her I was not currently under anyones care and I found him from my insurance directory. She did not take my name, asked for my number and told me I'll ask the doctor if he wants to see you. I never heard back from his office again. I can not say anything bad about the doctor as I never was able to see him. How unfortunate.

Dr Atta is a very approachable Doctor. He is a great listener and is very kind in responding to his patients questions. What is unusual about Dr Atta is his sense of humor and his willingness to impart information to his patients with a caring gentile style. He has also come up with some innovative medicines that can help both emotionally and physically. He is a rare find.

best in the business

Dr. Atta has helped me since day one. He is professional, friendly and highly intelligent. His office is very accomodating.

Review

I've been going to dr atta for almost a year and from when I started until now he has helped me get from my out of touch self to almost normalcy . He has really invested his time and thoughts into me and I truly appreciate it and continue to see him.

Dr. Atta is great!

Making an appointment with Dr. Atta was very easy. Almost every time I called I was able to reach someone and if I didn't reach someone they called back promptly. Dr. Atta was always on time, and very professional. Dr. Atta makes me feel very comfortable and is very easy to talk to. After seeing Dr. Atta I feel much better about myself after seeing the Doctor. I would highly recommend Dr. Atta to any of my friends or family.

highly recommended

Doctor Atta is a very good doctor. He made me feel very comfortable and was easy to talk with. He took time to explain how the medication he prescribed to me would make me feel and how it would help me. I would recommend Dr. Atta to any of my friends or family.

Great Doctor! Great Person !

Please see someone else....

Very poor impression of this doctor....disinterested, full of trite analogies,felt like I was speaking with a real boob. The state of mental health care in this country is very troubling particularly in dealing in matters of depression and anxiety.

Doctor's Response

Dear Patient, I am very sorry to hear that you were not happy with your experience. Me and my staff care about our patients very much and strive to provide all of our patients with the utmost care in a very comfortable and professional environment. I certainly hope you found someone that you are comfortable with. Best wishes Dr. Atta

Dr. Kamil Atta is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Syosset, NY.

Dr. Kamil Atta Is this you?