Dr. Kamini S Muzumdar Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Kamini S Muzumdar?

We had very good experience with dr. Muzumdar. She is very knowledgeable and experience. She has very quick understanding. Minimal wait time, always ready for questions and answers them very well. Unfortunately since we had to move from Texas and need to leave her as well

Awesome Dr

Dr. Muzumdar is a very caring dr. We've been going to her for 4 years with 3 kids (oldest is now 7, youngest 3). She is very prompt, compassionate, caring, has great advise and the office staff is always pleasant. We've had stitches, sleep apnea, constipation issues, behavioral issues, the regular sickness and well checks. I have never felt like I was just another patient when walking into her office. I am always in and out within 30-45 minutes from entering the office to check in to checking out. Our previous Pedi was a minimum of 2 hours, which is a blessed change. Getting a sick child appointment can be hard sometimes but I feel like her SPECTACULAR service and knowledge makes her a popular dr. If I'm not able to wait then I just go see one of the other Pedi's in the center there.

She is the BEST!

Dr Muzumdar has been my pediatrician for all 3 of my kids (my son is now 16 & youngest is 4). She has always taken the time to listen, advise, explain, encourage kids, anything necessary. I absolutely would not change pediatricians!

Kids LOVE her

Dr. Kamini S Muzumdar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cypress, TX.