Dr. Kamishele Maila Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Kamishele Maila?

Made unfair assumptions about me...

Posted on February 24th, 2017

Condescending, insinuated I was exaggerating about the amount of pain I was in. Basically told me he didn't want to treat my pain because people, like myself, with fibromyalgia are likely to become addicts. Was still in significant pain upon being discharged. He wouldn't prescribe any pain meds at all. Told me to take Tylenol. That's like giving me a squirt gun to put out a forest fire. He made me feel so small with his actions and his words. I hope I never have the misfortune of being "treated" by him ever again.

Posted on June 16th, 2013