Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kamlesh Bulchandani
Dr. Kamlesh Bulchandani, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, AR, with another office in Talihina, OK. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Bulchandani is affiliated with Choctaw Nation Health Care Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Kamlesh Bulchandani has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. B turned out to be a one of a kind doctor. I heard of his expertise from many people who've sought him for medical attention and I'm a believer! He wasn't only knowledgeable but extremely experience and well versed. He also new how to communicate things well with a great sense of humor. Overall I'd say he's the best doc around and suggest anyone to go to him for any cardiovascular matters.
Dr. Bulchandani is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Choctaw Nation Health Care Center
42 Years Experience
Medical College Baroda
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Kamlesh Bulchandani accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kamlesh Bulchandani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, AR.