Dr. Kamlesh P Pandya Is this you?

13 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Kamlesh P Pandya?

I was scheduled for a sleep study recently and was informed of the time and door I was supposed to come in. I came a few minutes earlier than scheduled. I knocked on the door for 15 minutes and no one answered. I called the answering service who informed me that they meant to call me to reschedule due to someone being sick. I recieved a call from the sleep center a little while after that asking me where I was. I explained everything above. At this time I was told that if I did not come in I would be charged as a no show. I had already been home and tried to make some kind of contact with the office and they were going to charge me? No. This is not acceptable. Doctors and their staff need to realize that we can retaliate if needed against doctors and charges that should not exist! I will be calling regarding being charged 150.00 for a no show appt. Thanks for nothing Dr. Pandya and staff!!!!