Dr. Kammi Gunton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kammi Gunton?

Lying staff

Posted on April 19th, 2017

Don't leave the office without a receipt and follow-up appointment written down! Their systems crashed and i never got my daughters follow-up appt made. I was told i would get a call to schedule it and my receipt the following week. Meanwhile, i am being charged a missed appt fee for THEIR MISTAKE! Not worth 2 and a half hour wait, the hassle or the lies!

Dr. Gunton is amazing!

Posted on January 21st, 2016

Dr. Gunton is one of the most caring, compassionate, and knowledgeable doctors I have ever seen. My son saw her from the time he was 2 years old until he turned 12 when his eyes improved enough to be able to stop wearing glasses. In 10 years of seeing her, I never felt rushed at any appointments - actually just the opposite: Dr. Gunton answered every question I had and her concern for my son was obvious in everything she said and did. Before I had found Dr. Gunton, I went to another pediatric ophthalmologist who had an awful bedside manner, dismissed my concerns as ridiculous, and generally left me feeling angry and confused. Dr. Gunton is simply the best and I'm so glad I found her!

Posted on November 25th, 2015

Visit was completely a waste of time. No beside manner. Felt rushed. Would never recommend this doctor. No concern shown

The best doctor

Posted on November 21st, 2015

The best doctor ever. Explains every detail, allows you to call her cell and just like no other physicians. Love her

Highly recommended

Posted on April 14th, 2015

Dr. Gunton is knowledgeable, professional, and friendly. I highly recommend her!

Dr. Gunton is fabulous!

Posted on October 10th, 2011

I cannot recommend Dr. Gunton highly enough. My son had to wear a patch because one eye was so much stronger than the other that the weak eye had pretty much stopped working. Even though we caught it late, Dr. Gunton did not give up on us and went beyond the usual window of treatment. My son now has 20/25 vision... Yay! He loves going to see her, she has a fabulous manner with children. I am always amazed at the way he cooperates with her requests without any protest. Dr. Gunton also has an amazing secretary Arlene who makes scheduling changes (of which we had quite a number) a breeze. She is incredibly bright and helpful, an absolute pleasure to work with, just like Dr. Gunton. So different than the average doctor visit experience!

Posted on January 19th, 2011

We LOVE Dr. Gunton. My son was about 3 years old when we first had to take him to an eye dr and he was so scared. His original dr was not great with kids and he was terrified everytime. I would cry at night thinking that this guy that terrified my son was going to take him back into the operating room without me. When someone recommended Dr Gunton to me we had no problem driving an hour to see her because she is wonderful and my son was really likes her. She is very calm and sweet and great with kids. She is also very conservative when it comes to surgery and takes things very slow so surgery is only scheduled when absolutely necessary and both child and parents are ready.

Our Hero

Posted on December 9th, 2010

I will drive 2 hours to see Dr. Gunton. She is wonderful!

Posted on August 3rd, 2017