Dr. Kamran Aflatoon Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Kamran Aflatoon?

Careless and clueless about patient best care

Posted on February 1st, 2017

The best

Posted on April 26th, 2016

I had surgery 6 yeast ago and he did a great job. Thank you doctor i will always be thankful. God bless you.

Posted on June 29th, 2015

Dr. Aflatoon is a very good medical physician who cares for his patients.

Posted on March 9th, 2015

He operated on my shoulder, neck, and back thanks to the great care I received I have recommended him to anyone who need's a good spine Dr

Posted on December 19th, 2014

Broken hip and femur in bike accident. The surgical outcome was excellent.

Flying Ace Doctor

Posted on September 21st, 2014

He listens carefully, is a concerned Professional, very detailed, always happy to greet you with a smile, very personable. I have had two surgeries now, really good job on the surgeries, Rotator Cuff surgery good, with not much pain on my cervical surgery with fantastic results. He gives special care to his patients. You have to know him to understand.

WORKERS COMP

Posted on February 20th, 2014

DR A HAS DONE 3 DIFFERENT SURGERIES ON MY BACK. HE IS VERY UPFRONT WITH ME ABOUT WHAT THE PROCEDURE WILL BE AND WHAT TO EXPECT. HE HAS GONE ABOVE AND BEYOND TO TAKE CARE OF MY BACK PROBLEMS THANKS DR A

This guy is a joke!

Posted on December 18th, 2013

I saw this quack three days after sustaining a work related shoulder injury and when I saw him I was in great pain. It was a class 5 a/c separation. He told me my shoulder was never going to be the same and that he did not recommend surgery. My second opinion doctor (a real doctor) found that absurd. I had a successful surgery and my shoulder is back to normal now. If you read more of these reviews you'll find ones saying that he performed the wrong surgery! and diagnoses the way workers comp wants him too. If you care about your body do not see this "doctor".

Great Doctor!!!

Posted on May 8th, 2013

I saw Dr. Aflatoon for my back pain. I had been suffering for years!! He recommended me surgery and decided to have it done. It was the BEST decision that he helped me make. I am pain free now and can live a normal life. Thank you very much Dr. Aflatoon!!!

Posted on March 10th, 2013

Dr. Aflatoon is the most compasionate doctor that I have ever seen. He did surgery on my neck twice, and explained everything in detail to me. He never once made me feel that my pain was not real and that we could do nothing about it. He tried many things before he did the surgery to allieviate my pain, till surgery was the only option.He has the BEST bedside manner and is very kind. I have recommended him to friends and family. I am still seeing him, and will for as long as i can. I feel that being sent to Dr. Aflatoon was a blessing, and I am very grateful!

Pompous and arrogant

Posted on February 25th, 2013

If you like a know it all that will tell you how you feel rather than listen to you and help you recovery based on your injury he's your man, but if you want to get healed run far away and go see a real MD If you tell him your in pain he will call you a liar and straight to your face. Several of my coworkers have seen him as he does handle WC cases and not one single person has been satisfied with him one single bit.

he is a very good doctor and i recommend him to other patients

Posted on August 9th, 2012