Is Dr. Kamran Chaudhary the right Doctor for you?
Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors, symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it & the symptoms
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sarcoidosis Facts about sarcoidosis, including causes, symptoms, and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kamran Chaudhary MD
Dr. Kamran Chaudhary has 2 locations
80 W. Hillcrest Blvd. Suite 208
Schaumburg, IL 60195
Dr. Kamran Chaudhary has the following 1 specialty
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
Dr. Kamran Chaudhary has the following 13 expertise
- Sjogren's Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Vitamin D Deficiency
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
20 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
University Of Illinois At Chicago
Dr. Kamran Chaudhary Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Kamran Chaudhary's office for more information.
80 W. Hillcrest Blvd. Suite 208 Schaumburg, IL : (630) 339-5300
1S450 Summit Ave. Suite 390 Oakbrook Terrace, IL : (630) 339-5300
More about Dr. Kamran Chaudhary
Dr. Kamran Chaudhary received his medical degree from the University of Missouri-Kansas City in 1999 and completed both his residency and fellowship training at the University of Illinois at Chicago. ...
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kamran Chaudhary, MD - Rheumatology in Schaumburg, IL, in this video.
Dr. Kamran Chaudhary is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Schaumburg, IL.