Dr. Kamran Ghadimi Is this you?

3.2

Posted on July 8th, 2016

Seemed rushed with mediocre bedside manner.

Very caring man

Posted on February 7th, 2012

I see lots of doctors and I both like & trust Dr. Ghadimi more than any of them. He is a caring, gentle man who always has the time to spend with me if I need to talk about my condition(s). I've had similar treatments (like epidurals) at 3 other facilities. Those other treatments not only hurt but the clinics seemed to be in a hurry to run me out the door. Dr. Ghadimi's treatments don't hurt and he requires me to wait to make sure I have no complications.I would highly recommend him to anyone in the South Bay who needs pain management treatment.

A caring and considerate man

Posted on January 20th, 2011

I've been treated by Dr. Ghadimi for about 8 years. He is very considerate & takes the time to listen. He is also very good with needles. I've had the same procedures done by other doctors and they caused me a lot of pain. Dr. Ghadimi knows how to do them so I'm comfortable and the procedures are almost painless. I'd highly recommend him.

DISSATISFIED CUSTOMER SERVICE

Posted on April 16th, 2010

my husband was treated terrible by his san pedro office staff!!!! receptionist happened to acknowledge a friend of her's who came in office and knowing that her friend was early for his appt..by 30 minutes took him instead of my husband who had been waiting 45 minutes after his scheduled 1:30 appt. even the patient before my husband commented " this man was here first!" she couldnt believe that the receptionist would pull something like that. unfortunately my husband will not be back. dr ghadimi is a great dr but he needs to have efficent professional staff working for him!

Posted on November 2nd, 2015