Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kamran A Khan has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Kamran A Khan has the following 17 expertise
- Cholesterol Management
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Family Planning
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Alzheimer's Disease
Dr. Kamran A Khan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Very likable Doctor who listens
I was a patient of Dr. Alleman's for 20+ years, he retired and I was heart broken I was so worried about finding a Dr. of his caliber. I went ahead and made an appointment with Dr. Kahn and am I glad I did, he is as Good as Dr. Alleman probably better and I did not have to change clinics. I drive 115 miles each way to see him, I have a local Dr. for emergencies but will schedule appointments with Dr. Kahn for several medical issues that he has continued to treat me for without as much as a hicup from my previous Dr. (Dr. Alleman) . I have seldom if ever had to wait over 15 min and never been rushed out of my visit , he ALWAYS takes time to explain your condition, prescriptions and or answers any questions you may have. Since seeing him, my brother now goes to him along with my Nephew and next month my daughter who will be driving 60 miles each way to see him. We have truly found a GREAT family Doctor!
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Khan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
11 Years Experience
Allama Iqbal Medical College
Graduated in 2007
Saint Marys Health Care
Dr. Kamran A Khan accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
Locations & DirectionsFranciscan Medical Clinic on 11th Place, 34616 11th Pl S Ste 4, Federal Way, WA
Dr. Kamran A Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Federal Way, WA.