• 3rd Party Reviews

11 total reviews

• view full reviews

Have you seen Kamran Khoobehi?

Unhappy

I got a Brazilian butt lift with 7 areas of lipo. I just went in for my 3month follow up and told him how my butt doesn’t look bigger, the areas he did lipo on look the same and my stomach is very uneven. It’s like he left fat one one side and it dents in on the lower part of my belly button. I wasn’t big to begin with so I thought is was going to turn out amazing. He even told me it was. That is defiantly not the case. I ask him for a revision just on my stomach because I can not stand how it looks and feels. He so arrogant and impossible to communicate with. They told me another 3,500 to correct the problem but I would never let this guy near me again. I was in tears.

i love doctor khoobehi.

very professional.

Implant exchange

I would highly recommend Dr. Khoobehi to anyone who is looking to alter their appearance cosmetically. He is a perfectionist that provides a first class experience. My experience was overall painless and I am extremely happy with my results.

Happy!

Great experience and amazing results! Had fat transfers to cheeks and forehead and rhinoplasty. Couldn't be more pleased! Subtle natural results, get comments from friends and family that I look refreshed and youthful! Very happy!

Beautiful!

Dr. Khoobehi is amazing! He is humble and has a relaxed ambience about him. I am too happy with my decision to pick him. He will make you happy with the results. Dr. Khoobehi is prudent. He also does medical surgeries to help patients in need. He is an Omega doctor who helps patients with medical problems that other cosmetic doctors do not want to do. That should let you know he is very passionate and confident about his work and not about just the money. You cant get any better! I feel amazing!

Beautiful and Confident

My overall experience with Dr. Khoobehi was positive. Dr. Khoobehi always made me feel at ease and answered all of my questions and concerns. I would highly recommend Dr. Khoobehi when considering cosmetic surgery.

dr khoobehi is the best!!!

i wouldnt go to a different surgeon!! hes the best!

Beautiful and Confident

beautiful

Dr. Khoobehi is amazing! He is humble, and has a relaxed ambience about him. I am so glad I picked him.  He will make you happy when you are able to see the final results. He is prudent and also does medical surgeries to help patients in need.  He is an Omega doctor and helps patients with medical problems that cosmetic doctors do not like to. That says alot! you can tell he is passionate about his work and not about just the money, how much better can you get? Speaking of the price, he is extremely reasonable. I was very surprised about the low cost. You can't get better then Khoobehi!

i can look in the mirror again

after my hysterectomy I lost a lot of weight and volume in my face. I hated how I looked and how I had suddenly aged. I found I was avoiding looking at myself in the mirror! A friend came to see Dr K and highly recommended him. So I took a chance and I had botox, juvaderm, and volumina. All I can say is WOW! I was can honestly say I love to look at my face now.... I look like myself again. I feel pretty again. I feel confident to look other people in the eye again. So if you are considering any tweeks, call Dr Khoobehi. He is talented and has an eye for beauty....

Can't wait to do more!

I put off having the procedure done for over two years. People gave me their input, even referring other physicians; I'm so glad I chose Dr. Khoobehi. I am only 10 weeks post-op, but cannot wait to do additional procedures, over time.

My experience with Dr. Khoobehi was wonderful!

Dr. Khoobehi is great at what he does. My confidence has sky rocketed. He is very patient and knows exactly what he is doing. Everything that I asked for or had a problem with was fixed. His staff is amazing and very pleasant. I recommend if anyone in the city of Louisiana wants to have surgery for any reason, Dr. Khoobehi is your man. Like he says he take the plastic out of plastic surgery and it is definitely true!